Umati Capital: Entry-Level Rotational Program
Umati Capital has an open recruiting cycle for our rotational program for all entry-level hires.
All entry-level positions include a basic stipend.
For the Finance and Marketing program: apply now by starting with the aptitude test: http://goo.gl/forms/FKLXvyuuOu
For the Legal program:apply now by starting with the aptitude test: https://goo.gl/forms/H1vBXEr76brKBpTu2
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. To learn more about Umati Capital, check out: www.umaticapital.com and follow us on Twitter (@umaticapital) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/umati-capital).
Our Core Values
- Take initiative
- Challenge status quo to create solutions
- Respect for yourself and others
We seek out talent that embody these values and those that can survive and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial meritocracy with humility and curiosity.
Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Self-starter, takes independent initiative and ability to work independently with broad direction and guidance
- Experience working on cross-cultural teams
- Strong qualitative and/or quantitative research skills
- Results-oriented and accountable with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience or background in business especially marketing, accounting, or finance (including related fields like economics)
We invite current students including 4th year students and recent graduates with less than 3 years to apply.
For the Finance and Marketing program: Any candidate with working experience or a background in finance, economics, accounting, math, and marketing can apply.
For the Legal program: Any candidate with working experience or a background in law especially corporate law can apply.
Our process is intensive and based fully on merit. We only want the best and the brightest who are motivated to excel in our fast-growing enterprise. The recruiting process is extremely selective.
- First Round: 20% of the first round submissions advance to the second round.
- Second Round: 10% of all second-round candidates advance to the in-person interview.
- Final Round: 1% of all interviewees are selected to join.
- We will communicate the status of your application by email and we typically respond in about 1 business day at the most. Make sure that you check your email frequently.
- No CVs, resumes, or similar documents are reviewed at this time. Umati Capital will only review CVs for candidates that are selected for an in-person interview. Please do not send your CVs or resumes until requested.
- We will only contact qualified candidates for each round.
First Round: Online Aptitude Test and Short Answers
- For the Finance and Marketing program: apply now by starting with the aptitude test: http://goo.gl/forms/FKLXvyuuOu
- For the Legal program:apply now by starting with the aptitude test: https://goo.gl/forms/H1vBXEr76brKBpTu2
Candidates complete the test virtually. Previous applicants have taken an average of two hours to complete the test.
Second Round: Virtual Assignment and In-Person Case Assignment with Presentation
Umati Capital will select the top tier candidates to complete two assignments: a virtual assignment that can be completed anywhere with internet access and an in-person case assignment with a brief presentation at Umati Capital’s offices in Westlands.
Third Round: In-Person Interview
Umati Capital will select finalists from the second round for an in-person interview at Umati Capital’s offices in Westlands.